21 Carat Gold
- Traditional Ethiopian earrings with intricate filigree work.
- Elaborate necklace sets featuring large pendant pieces.
- Bangle Bracelets:
- Thick and ornate gold bangle bracelets.
- Anklets with detailed goldwork and sometimes adorned with gemstones.
- Harar Chains:
- Long gold chains with distinctive links, often worn layered.
- Statement rings with unique designs and filigree work.
- Traditional hairpins or combs with gold embellishments.
- Cross Pendants:
- Cross-shaped pendants with intricate gold detailing.
- Wedding Jewelry Sets:
- Sets of jewelry including necklaces, earrings, and sometimes headpieces worn on special occasions like weddings.
- A type of Ethiopian bracelet, usually wide and intricately designed.
- Gurage Rings:
- Rings with distinctive designs originating from the Gurage people.
- Kidan Habesha:
- Necklaces with various amulets and pendants, each symbolizing different meanings.
- Ornate chains with a pendant worn across the chest.
- Ethiopian gold beads used in making various jewelry pieces.
- Habesha Libs:
- Traditional Ethiopian jewelry sets that may include necklaces, earrings, and bracelets.
Ethiopian jewelry often has cultural and symbolic significance, and the gold used is typically of high purity, such as 21k or even higher. The craftsmanship and attention to detail make these pieces stand out in the world of jewelry.
M-F 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
SAT By Appointment Only
752 Jamacha Rd El
Cajon, CA 92019